What a Futurist Does
A practicing professional futurist focuses on identifying emerging ideas and sharing them with clients. As a sought-after futurist, Bill Ringle:
- Studies trends - in order to get early warnings, improve competitive positions, and prepare clients
- Raises awareness - through speeches, teleclasses, seminars, and courses
- Facilitates discussions - so that leaders and managers can incorporate insights into actionable plans
- Writes and publishes - to spread new information and inspire others to think and take action
- Provokes new thinking - because, as Albert Einstein observed, we cannot solve significant problems at the same level of thinking as where they were created.
Bill Ringle specializes in studying, writing, and speaking about trends to business and professional association groups in the areas of entrepreneurship, technology, and collaboration.